AYA'S DIARY : part 6 and 7 of chapter 2, Path; Leaving the nest

« Older   Newer »
naitsirk23
view post Posted on 26/6/2008, 22:10

AYA'S DIARY : part 6 and 7 of chapter 2

Path

There was a meeting to talk about what high school to apply to, with my teacher, my mom, and I.
1.ability= I can still go to public school.
2.about my body= Right now it's only my unsteady walking, but we don't know how this situation is going to change, so I have to pick a high school that is close to my house. This school is connected to couple of high schools so I have to right a letter explaining how I won't be able to go to a school far away.
3.I will also apply to a back up school(private school)= my mom and I were only thinking about public school, but my teacher said it will be good to be able to get a feel of applying to different schools, so we decided on that.

Leaving the nest

An ant to ant a flower to flower a bird to a bird. Kouji

On the back of this magnificent paper it said, "In celebration of Kitou-kun's graduation." Okamoto sen-sei wrote it for you, only for Aya... I was really happy.
He's a little scary, but he's a nice teacher who likes flowers.
I thanked him with all my heart and smiled with gratitude. My teacher taught me the meaning of this song.
"An ant to ant means to be straight forward and clear. It means that there are such things as 'flower' that humans call a flower, 'bird that flies' that humans call a bird."
It shook up the soaring blue sky, the tiled roof of the school, and the dark green tree.
I didn't understand half of the meaning of the song, but I can tell that my teacher was trying to say "do your best." The feeling of "I'm gonna do it!" stirred up inside me.
"What do you think he wrote that with?"
"It's probably not with a brush..."
My teacher smiled and said, "Actually, I wrote it with a chewed up toothpick, using an inkstone and ink."
I was awed at the idea.
"Did you notice that there was a ribon so you can hang it up on the wall?"
"Yupp!"
My teacher smiled and left.
I will never forget that I had a wonderful encounter on my graduation day. Please continue to be my mental support.

to be continue

Credits traduzione : Kiwi (xanga.com)

naitsirk23
view post Posted on 1/1/2009, 16:55

IL DIARIO DI AYA : sesta e settima parte del capitolo 2

Percorso

Si è tenuto un incontro per discutere in merito alla scuola superiore da scegliere, a cui abbiamo partecipato io, la mamma e l’insegnante.
1. Capacità = posso ancora frequentare la scuola pubblica.
2. Riguardo al mio corpo = al momento si tratta soltanto della mia instabilità nel camminare, ma non sappiamo come si evolverà la situazione, quindi devo scegliere una scuola che sia vicino casa. La mia scuola è associata a due scuole superiori, per cui devo stilare una lettera in cui spiego il motivo per cui non potrò recarmi in una scuola distante.
3. Farò domanda anche per una scuola di sostegno (back up school/scuola privata) = io e la mamma abbiamo pensato soltanto ad una scuola pubblica, ma l’insegnante ha detto che è meglio assicurarsi di fare domanda per diverse scuole, quindi abbiamo acconsentito.

Lasciare il nido

Da formica a formica, da fiore a fiore, da uccello a uccello. Kouji

Dietro questo magnifica composizione c’è scritto: “In onore del diploma di Kitou-kun”.
Okamoto-sensei l’ha scritto per te, soltanto per Aya… Che felicità!
Incute un po’ di timore, ma è un bravo insegnante con la passione per i fiori.
L’ho ringraziato dal profondo del cuore e gli ho sorriso con gratitudine. Il professore mi ha svelato il significato di questo canto.
“Da formica a formica significa l’essere chiari e diretti. Significa che ci sono cose come i ‘fiori’ che gli uomini chiamano fiore, ‘uccelli che volano’ che gli uomini chiamano uccello.”
Ho sentito come se il cielo altissimo, il tetto a tegole della scuola e l’albero verde scuro tremassero.
Non ho capito neanche la metà del senso della canzone, ma sono certa che il professore stesse cercando di dirmi “Metticela tutta!”. L’emozione del “Lo farò!” è sorta dentro di me.
“Con cosa pensi lo abbia scritto?”
“Probabilmente ha utilizzato un pennello….”
Il professore ha sorriso e mi ha detto: “In realtà, l’ho scritto con uno stuzzicadenti rosicchiato, con l’inchiostro e una pietra di inchiostro (=inkstone)”.
Ero impressionata all’idea.
“Hai notato che c’è un nastro a cui ti puoi aggrappare sul muro?”
“Sì!”
Il professore ha sorriso e se n’è andato.
Non dimenticherò mai il meraviglioso incontro che ho avuto il giorno del diploma. La prego, continui ad essere il mio supporto mentale.

To be continue

Credits traduzione : Manaka87(http://unlitrodilacrime.splinder.com/)

1 replies since 26/6/2008, 22:10   301 views