AYA'S DIARY : third part of chapter 2, Repentance

« Older   Newer »
naitsirk23
view post Posted on 22/6/2008, 22:58

AYA'S DIARY : third part of chapter 2

Repentance

The only plant we harvest at Seiryou Junior High is Chinese citron.
When I went to go pick weeds where all these trees were, the guys made fun of my walking.
"What kind of walking is that? You look like a kindergartener."
"Haha you seem eager, your feet is bowlegged."
They laugh saying every possible thing to make me mad. Of course, I ignored them. If I put up with all this, the water in the ocean would be gone. But it was really hard not to cry. Luckily, I was able to keep the tears from falling...

Today something very frustrating happened.
During P.E., I changed and went out to the field.
The teacher said, "Today we'll be running to the park 1km away. Then we'll practice making basketball passes."
My heart thumped. Running,passing...I can't do either.
"Kitou what are you gonna do?"
I dropped my head low and the teacher continued,
"Well, you can have a study hall with O-san." (O-san forgot her P.E. clothes).
Hearing this, I immediately hear my classmate's voices.
"Aww study hall~ how lucky."
I was boiling with anger.
"If you want study hall so much, I'll trade places with you. Even if it's only a day, I wanna switch bodies. Then maybe you'll understand the feeling of a person who can't do anything they want to do."
Everytime I walk, in every step I take, I can feel my unsteady body, it makes me feel weak, I feel humiliated and miserable not being able to do what everyone else is capable of doing. Is that something you can't understand unless you experience it? Even if you can't feel what that person is feeling, I want you to at least try to think in my point of view.
But I think that's hard to do.
Even for me, I only first realized this after it happened to me.

to be continue

Credits traduzione : Kiwi (xanga.com)

naitsirk23
view post Posted on 29/6/2008, 15:09

IL DIARIO DI AYA : terza parte del capitolo 2

Pentimento

L'unica pianta i cui frutti si raccolgono alla scuola superiore Seiryou è il limone cinese* (Dafne nn ha il pollice verde -_- io ho tradotto il nome inglese).
Quando sono andata a strappare le erbacce vicino a quelle piante di limoni, i ragazzi mi hanno presa in giro per il mio modo di camminare. "Ma come cammini? Sembri una bimba dell'asilo".
"Ahah! Hai le gambe storte!".
Ridevano e dicevano ogni tipo di cose per farmi arrabbiare. Chiaramente li ignorai. Se non avessi fatto finta di niente, l'acqua dell'oceano sarebbe scomparsa. Ma era davvero difficile non piangere. Per fortuna riuscii a trattenere le lacrime...

oggi è sucessa una cosa veramente frustrante. Nell'ora di ginnastica mi sono cambiata e sono andata in campo. Il prof disse "oggi facciamo 1 km di corsa nel parco, poi dopo ci alleniamo a basket". Il cuore cominciò a martellarmi in petto. Correre, saltare... non ci riesco.
"Kitou che stai facendo?".
Abbassai la testa e il prof continuò: "allora, puoi andare a studiare con Ou-san" (Ou-san aveva dimenticato la tuta da ginnastica).
I compagni che avevano ascoltato cominciarono a dire "Ah, studiare... che fortuna.".
Io, che li avevo sentiti, ribollivo di rabbia.
"se vuoi davvero studiare, facciamo cambio. Anche solo per un giorno, voglio essere te. Così forse capirai come si sente una persona che non può fare nulla di quello che desidera".
Ogni volta che cammino, ad ogni passo che faccio, sento il mio corpo traballare, mi sento debole, mi sento umiliata e miserabile perché non riesco a fare quello che invece tutti sanno fare.
E' qualcosa che non puoi capire se non lo vivi sulla tua pelle?Anche se non puoi capire appieno i sentimenti di una persona come me, vorrei che almeno tu provassi a pensare dal mio punto di vista. Ma so che è difficile farlo. Anche per me, io l'ho realizzato solo dopo che mi è successo.

To be continue

un immenso ringraziamento per la traduzione in italiano va a dysdafne ^___^

Edited by naitsirk23 - 3/7/2008, 23:23

1 replies since 22/6/2008, 22:58   169 views